Plastic Injection Molding Services
| Customizable | Top Quality
Explore Jamindo Plastic Injection Moulding Services
Plastic injection molding is a manufacturing process that uses a mold to shape plastic. It is the most common method of manufacturing plastic parts, and there are three different types of injection molding:
Plastic Insert Injection Molding
Plastic Injection Overmolding
Plastic Injection Blow Moulding
Plastic Gas Assist Injection Molding
Plastic Large Part Injection Molding
Plastic Thin Wall Injection Molding
Different Plastic Injection Moulding Materials
Jamindo Plastic Injection Moulding Process
Step 1: Design
Step 2: Mold Making
After the design is complete, our team of experts will get to work on making the mold. We use CNC machines and other cutting-edge equipment to achieve the highest level of precision possible.
Step 3: Feeding and Melting Plastic Pellets
Step 4: Plastic Injection
Step 5: Cooling
Step 6: Ejection
Benefits of Plastic Injection Molding and More
- Snelheid – Companies from different industries opt for plastic injection molding because it is one of the quickest ways to mass-produce products.
- Kosten – It is also one of the most cost-effective methods of mass production.
- Precision – PIM is a highly precise process that produces parts that are identical to each other.
Why Jamindo Plastic Injection Molding Services
- Dedicated Customer Service: Our customer service team is available 24/7 to answer all your questions and address any concerns you may have.
- On-time Delivery: We understand that time is of the essence when it comes to plastic injection moulding.
- Quality Control: We have a strict quality control process in place to ensure that all our products meet the highest standards.
Industrieën en toepassingen
As PIM specialists, we have experience working with a wide range of industries and applications. No matter what your project entails, we are confident that we can provide the best possible solution. We have served virtually every industry and that very experience is what allows us to serve you better.
Food and Beverages
FAQs of Plastic Injection Molding Services
Plastic injection moulding can cost a high upfront investment for the mold, but once that is paid for, the price per unit is very low. Not to mention the production that you are saving which can help you release your products to the market much faster.
Since there’s little to no room for error and you can produce parts quickly and efficiently, plastic injection molding is one of the most cost-effective methods of mass production.
Since it’s a low-waste process and the mold can be reused multiple times, plastic injection molding is a sustainable method of manufacturing. Recycling excess plastic can further reduce waste.
Plastic injection moulding is commonly used for small parts. It is not an ideal process for large items due to the high initial investment in the mold itself.
The PIM process depends on the complexity of the part. Simple parts can be molded in as little as a few seconds, while more complex parts may take up to several minutes. The whole process, including creating and moulding and other considerations, can be done between 8 to 10 weeks on average.